Threading is the process of creating a screw thread. More screw threads are produced each year than any other machine element.There are many methods of generating threads, including subtractive methods (many kinds of thread cutting and grinding, as detailed below); deformative or transformative methods (rolling and forming; molding and casting); additive methods (such as 3D printing); or combinations thereof.
● Suck away loose threads stuck on the garment
● Easy and swift to operate
● Keep loose thread and waste inside the machine dust box for easy cleaning and creating clean working condition
● Average daily output is 2000pcs (per 8 hours)
● NS-54 has continuously sucking function
● NS-55 equipped with left and right electric eye sensors, it has three modes of sucking (i.e. continuously sucking, pedal control and sensor control sucking ) for selection, in addition, its sucking time can be set independently.